Houston Sprinkler Repair Experts
Modern sprinkler systems used for Houston area homes can range from the simple 8-10 head perimeter system, to complicated “smart home” enabled complex systems. With such a varying degree of complexity, the types of problems with sprinkler systems can vary as well. With all systems though, there is a common list of potential issues that can result in a failure, requiring a repair:
- Valve Malfunction – The valves can get clogged, stay active too long or just not work for an undiagnosed reason.
- Sprinkler Head Problems – Sprinkler heads can get stuck in the up or down position or also break causing a complete system failure or major water leaks.
- Waterline Leaks – Whether it’s a link along the mainline or the lateral lines, a leak or a break in the line can require some extensive repair work.
- Rain/Freeze Sensor Malfunction – If these sensors malfunction, your system may turn on despite rain, wasting water. During a freeze if the sensor does not register the freezing temperature, it could still come on which could damage the system and cause liabilities such as a slip hazard along your sidewalk.
- Controller/Wiring Issues – The main controller can fail for various reasons, requiring diagnostics and repair. Wiring issues can also cause a problem in the controller as well as other components.
- Clogged Spray Nozzles – Nozzles can get limestone and other mineral buildup on them and eventually clog up and make your system inoperable until repaired.
Given that sprinkler systems are a custom designed layout based on your home and irrigation needs, it’s hard to know what the extent of the damage or what the problem source might be without examining your system. These diagnostic evaluation visits can vary in price depending on the complexity of the system, but our technicians will be able to determine what the issue is and give you an estimate of what repairs will cost. Our technicians will walk the entirety of your yard and your system lines to evaluate and determine what is causing the issue, as well as give your system an overall inspection.
Repairs On The Spot
Average repairs take about one or two hours and can range in cost between $175.00 and $225.00 or more, depending on the severity of the issue and cost of parts. Our technicians’ mobile repair units come stocked with most of the common parts and equipment for all sprinkler system repairs. Being ready to work on a system with a moment’s notice by having parts on hand, helps us mitigate your system downtime and possibly save you some money if your system is leaking water.
Our technicians are all licensed and experienced sprinkler repair experts, so you can trust that your system is in good hands. In addition to typical repairs, we also perform modifications to existing systems. Maybe your original system has not grown with your landscape and you need some extra coverage; we can handle that and all of your irrigation needs. Of course, we also provide new sprinkler system installation, and all of our systems are engineered to conserve water while being more than sufficient for your landscaping. Call us today for a no-hassle consultation regarding your irrigation needs.